Two ways to MAKE YOUR OWN BRACKETS TO SAVE $$$
Plus… Low Cost Expander Sleeves
From Huth Ben Pearson International
Stop throwing away your profit margin and bend the brackets yourself. Install it and watch it pay for itself.
- Hanging brackets for auto exhaust
- Utility hooks for shop organization
- Weld shop-shaping reinforcing rods
- Decorative metal fabrication
- Bend steel/metal rods and straps for all types of uses
1. The popular new Manual Rod Bender… only $81.50 to start saving you hundreds! (Part Number: HMRB6017)
This handy tool provides a quick and easy solution for bending up to 3/8” rod using the rotation leverage of a ½” pin. Bend up to ¼” x 1” flat stock. Versatile, Lightweight, Easy to use!
WATCH VIDEO HERE
2. The amazing Rod Bracket Bender attachment (Part #985):
The Huth Rod Bracket Bender attaches to any Huth expander or bender and bends solid stock up to 1/2 inch diameter round or 1/4 x 1 inch flat. Ideal for bending muffler brackets and hangers. It even works on BendPak benders.
Add the EXPANDER OPTION KIT (Part #92222) for full-time bracket-making capability. The 2nd cylinder makes your bracket bender always available and ready to use!
You can create hangers and brackets in seconds!
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW IT WORKS
NEW Expander Sleeve Tooling From Huth…
WATCH HOW THEY WORK HERE
Create larger expansions quickly and easily, at a lower cost!
Great for expansions you do less often, that may not be worth the investment in a case-hardened segmented expander tool.
Available in 3.5 inch, 4 inch and 5 inch.
CONTACT US TODAY!